Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Sparkleberry RR

Quote Originally Posted by MorningWoody View Post
    I tell you what Lee Bright did. He didnt fold like a cheap suit when the liberals tried to push their progressive agenda by exploiting this tragedy. He stood strong and now you and your cronies in the GA are bastardizing this man. He was one of only a few with the balls to stand up against this.

How much you want to bet he is one of the few that gets voted back in!
    piss on china, the country and the dishes. I can stack dishes any where, instruments of death deserve a special place.

Quote Originally Posted by cut em' View Post
    What percentage of state reps and senators will be re-elected next fall?

Who Pitts or Bright?
    Last edited by Duck Tape; 07-22-2015 at 08:01 PM.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    What percentage of state reps and senators will be re-elected next fall?
    Not nearly as many that think they will.

SRR, What did you think of Mike Pitts op ed in my Sums it up thread?

That was from the leader of the keep it up reps.

Answer me on that thread.
    I did.
    Become one with nature then marinate it.

I guess the mods are out to dinner.
    Yes, because this thread is against the rules. Go read them

Quote Originally Posted by cut em' View Post
    He will need support. The chamber of commerce types will be gunning for him and money will be flowing into that race from all over the country. Consider sending Lee some $$$$$.

Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHERN WOODS View Post
    Not nearly as many that think they will.
    Incumbency has a 95% re-election rate. The flag will have a bearing in a few areas. Generally it requires more than one issue to defeat an incumbent unless he/she is a republican with a criminal/ethical issue.

The truth is not many people can and are willing to serve. It is a terrible move financially. I am sure in the old days there was more corruption but minimal now. Personally it is hard on a family.

It is not a bad gig for a retiree or someone who owns a business that can kinda run itself. Insurance or law practice with multiple partners are able.

Employees are few and far in Columbia.

But if you love chicken fingers and free drinks you will love being in Columbia.

Seriously, if anyone is considering running, I will confidentially give you advise.
    Last edited by Duck Tape; 07-23-2015 at 09:32 AM.

Incumbency has a 95% re-election rate.
    Just proves the majority of the voting public shouldn't be trusted to tie their own shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Just proves the majority of the voting public shouldn't be trusted to tie their own shoes.
    Exactly we live in a country of lazy dumb asses!
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    He is in a county so disengaged and apathy so bad.....he runs unopposed.
    True and he probably thinks its because he is so well received

All I see is loud mouths not willing to run. They are great back seat drivers. It takes more than complaining.

ECU, how bout you? Who is your rep?

All I see is loud mouths not willing to run. They are great back seat drivers. It takes more than complaining.

ECU, how bout you? Who is your rep?
    Nathan B, I know him well and he knows how I feel. The difference is he isn't on an unrelated website still festering it, trying to justify it and trying to remain the center of attention.
    PS. not everyone is driven by ego, vanity, greed and needing attention.
    I will mash another button, as Glenn says. That is all I can do and send money to whoever runs against him. Sheep
    Oh yeah, I will seek and allow a competitor sign in my yard next round too
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-23-2015 at 05:23 PM.

PS. I honestly don't give a rats ass about the flag, and I love history. I have said 100 times on here like most others.....this wasnt about the fabric needing a new home. It was about how high you pussies jumped when told to and by who and why. Done
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-23-2015 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Nathan B, I know him well and he knows how I feel. The difference is he isn't on an unrelated website still festering it, trying to justify it and trying to remain the center of attention.
    PS. not everyone is driven by ego, vanity, greed and needing attention.
    I will mash another button, as Glenn says. That is all I can do and send money to whoever runs against him. Sheep
    Oh yeah, I will seek and allow a competitor sign in my yard next round too
    That is not all you can do unless you are a convicted felon. If you can legally vote you can run. Run for office. Not just run your mouth.

You hypocrite, Chicken, Complainer.

Incumbency has a 95% re-election rate. The flag will have a bearing in a few areas. Generally it requires more than one issue to defeat an incumbent unless he/she is a republican with a criminal/ethical issue.

Seriously, if anyone is considering running, I will confidentially give you advise.

Tell me more about ethics.

As for the last part thanks for but no thanks.

That is not all you can do unless you are a convicted felon. If you can legally vote you can run. Run for office. Not just run your mouth.

You hypocrite, Chicken, Complainer.
    I am not corrupt enough nor have I sold out to my personal convictions.
    You and the other sheep probably high fived each other after the vote and thought amongst yourselves that you did the "humanitarian thing" and then told war stories about how you are each getting bashed everywhere you turn and had a good laugh but the sad reality is you didn't accomplish shit. You didn't undo the Civil War, you didn't honor the slain Senator, you didn't free any slaves, you didn't un-lynch anyone, you have not improved race relations one iota or better anyone's quality of life. All you did was move a cloth, piss off friends and 50% of your base and show who your true loyalty is to and that is the Gov and not the people, your district or anyone else. You have in my opinion ruined yourself to many good hard working tax payers even if you get re-elected and you probably will only because of the shitty district you have. You are a sell-out and a republican poser.

Keep running your dickwasher with me and I will organize funds to send to your foe. Not a threat, a fact, I am semi retired and bored....
    Have already heard the same from several others on here, do not think I wont take it on and organize it as a project......you truly are stupid and don't even realize the damage you continue to do. or do you need attention this bad?
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-23-2015 at 06:54 PM.

A coot fan calling another coot fan a chicken. Is that some form of a cootlumbia compliment?

Tell me more about ethics and the buying and selling of deer
    Fiddy

A coot fan calling another coot fan a chicken. Is that some form of a cootlumbia compliment?
    I took it as a Gamecock reference

I asked a African American guy that works for me what he thought about this mess. Great guy, good head on his shoulders and a damn hard worker. He was born and raised in rural and very white, south GA. His response and I quote "they (politicians) just don't get it. I wish someone would worry about figuring out how to stop blacks from killing each other, because last time I checked that done killed more people than that damn flag ever will."
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.