Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Apology

Default Apology

I ask for your forgiveness if I have offended anyone on how I have conducted myself. Stress has been high. I am sure my communication has not been dignified at times.

I resisted putting our discussion in the protected legislation forum because I wanted to hear it bluntly, well maybe not that bluntly. LOL.

I hope going forward we can have cordial discussions.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Go get checked for jaundice.

"Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

I cannot trust a man [or woman] to control others who cannt control him[her]self
    -General Robert E. Lee.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Somebody hacked that account.

I've been in a shitty mood all day but that made me laugh.

Awesome.

white guilt
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

You were an arrogant sheep that knew that flag didn't have a fuckin care in the world a day before the shooting, you knew the flag removal would start steam rolling similar calls for action, you knew the flag coming down wouldn't change a muther fuckin thing in this world, you saw the overwhelming opinion of not just the dipshits in here but also educated Drs and lawyers on this site as well as the always unemotional and rational site members, you knew you were going against the VOTERS in your district that put you in office.....you were more worried about what your politician buddies would think than anything else.......you deserve everything that is coming your way

Edited to add; please don't ever refer to yourself as a conservative republican or a southerner.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-10-2015 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    You were an arrogant sheep that knew that flag didn't have a fuckin care in the world a day before the shooting, you knew the flag removal would start steam rolling similar calls for action, you knew the flag coming down wont change a muther fuckin thing in this world, you saw the overwhelming opinion of not just the dipshits in here but also educated Drs and lawyers, you knew you were going against the VOTERS in your district that put you in office.....you were more worried about what your politician buddies would think than anything else.......you deserve everything that is coming your way

Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    white guilt
    There it is
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

So you are apologizing for doing what God told you to do? I've read the Bible through several times and never once read where a man was sorry for doing God's will. Of course none of the men in the Bible thought the GOP Party was God either.

It just shows that our legislators listen to the media and social media more than they listen to the voters. They just want to be loved by the left. Kumbaya and all that shit. I can say one thing about Democrats, they don't kiss conservative ass like y'all do the left. The majority of the people in this country according to several polls, including one by CNN, wanted the flag left alone.

Duck Tape, you do know that y'all made Roof into a hero of the leftists? You allowed him to single-handedly do what the NAACP and every other leftist group in the country couldn't do, get the flag removed. The NAACP should honor him on their roll and put his image on all their letterheads. In your rush to make the media/left happy and tow your party line y'all also opened the door to have everything related to the WONA removed and erased from history. Just the way Stalin and Hitler did when they took power. I hope you idiots know that the media and left is never going to like you no matter how many times you bend over and take their dick dry in your asshole.

You are now on my ignore list on this site. As far as I am concerned, you or none of those other chicken shit bastards that voted to take the flag down exist.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 07-10-2015 at 03:39 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Stress has been high
    Yeah, you looked pretty stressed in the striper forum pic you posted this week.

You were an arrogant sheep that knew that flag didn't have a fuckin care in the world a day before the shooting, you knew the flag removal would start steam rolling similar calls for action, you knew the flag coming down wont change a muther fuckin thing in this world, you saw the overwhelming opinion of not just the dipshits in here but also educated Drs and lawyers, you knew you were going against the VOTERS in your district that put you in office.....you were more worried about what your politician buddies would think than anything else.......you deserve everything that is coming your way

Edited to add; please don't ever refer to yourself as a conservative republican or a southerner.
    AMEN!

Poontangification of America!
    You win Misses Lowe....if that's how you feel.
    You're nothing more than a lowly politician...
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Apology accepted.

If anyone takes away anything from this tragedy it should be forgiveness. Those family's and their devotion should have poured into the hearts of all people, some can't be helped. I need to forgive some people, and some shit. I respect and accept your apology.
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Forgiven but not forgotten.

Yeah, you looked pretty stressed in the striper forum pic you posted this week.

Nailed it!

Fuck that. I predicted the 'please forgive me" bullshit would follow. How about accountability? Own it
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-10-2015 at 03:50 PM.