Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Protein Farts

Default Protein Farts

Ok I need some help, my office is full of women and I am on a new nutrition plan from the nutritionist at the gym I work out at. I am eating eggs daily and have upped my protein supplement. My farts are damn near toxic, and are constant throughout the day. Anyone know anything that could help? I would hate to kill all these girls in the office with my poisonous gas.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

You serious Clark?

Walk your lazy ass to the bathroom and be polite.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

So, what's the problem? If they're married they're probably already used to it. If they're not married they need to get used to it.

You should practice your crop dusting skills.

BigBallin is offline prognosticator of prognosticators

introduce em to them slowly and unannounced...After a while make a remark about mold in the a/c or something. You will have the place bad off before long and it will just stay that way, they will become accustomed to ti.
    You can grow up to be just like me....

Oh I crop dust the hell out of everybody, I just have never had anything this bad.

― Norman Maclean

Last edited by MorningWoody; 05-19-2015 at 10:29 AM.

― Norman Maclean

You can borrow our office dog. His name is Rip and his fart are terrible...therefore we all blame our farts on him.

Are you taking a lot of whey protein?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Sneak around and crop dust them. The trick is to not be seen and walk by a few seconds later and blame it on them. Make a big scene and laugh as everybody piles on your unsuspecting victim.

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Are you taking a lot of whey protein?
    Im taking one shake in the morning and a double post workout. On rest days just 2 singles. I think the eggs aren't helping either.

― Norman Maclean

Quote Originally Posted by MorningWoody View Post
    Im taking one shake in the morning and a double post workout. On rest days just 2 singles. I think the eggs aren't helping either.
    Maybe a little bit of lactose intolerance? Eggs probably don't help much at all but it shouldn't be that bad. Try some pro-biotics.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

don't panic, it's organic....
    rip Dakota

I'm the same way with eggs. Removing the yoke helps me a lot. Also chicken and tuna seem to like my tummy better. I stay clear of dairy as much as possible.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by JBK View Post
    I'm the same way with eggs. Removing the yoke helps me a lot. Also chicken and tuna seem to like my tummy better. I stay clear of dairy as much as possible.
    Im going to try just the whites and see if that helps. I had my gall bladder removed in college and I seem to be sensitive to dairy more than I used to. But you could literally bottle these farts and sell them to ISIS for biological warfare.

― Norman Maclean

Im going to try just the whites and see if that helps. I had my gall bladder removed in college and I seem to be sensitive to dairy more than I used to. But you could literally bottle these farts and sell them to ISIS for biological warfare.
    It's the whey protein.

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    It's the whey protein.
    Would soy protein help? Or Casein protein instead of whey?

― Norman Maclean

Try hemp protein.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

Would soy protein help? Or Casein protein instead of whey?
    1 in 5 males convert soy into a substance that mimics estrogen in the body... That's your call. Casein may help, I would try a few samples. Casein will be slower digesting than whey so some people avoid it for post workout shake.

Again, this is all the bro science that I have learned over the years. I am not an actual doctor or chemist or any other title. Just giving you bits of stuff I have learned along the way.