Thread: Ol Gal

Default Ol Gal

My family suffered a great loss yesterday morning. My yellow lab would have been 9 this month and has been the best dog a family could ask for. She has been a gun dog but mostly she was a herder of kids. My wife gave me before we got married and she has been by my side since. My oldest son is 6 and they have been tight since his beginning. She cared more for them than she did me. He has had it hard for the past 2 days. I have been reflecting on our time together the past 2 days and never realized how much she taught me about life and raising kids. She was out when I took him to school and did not know and I believe she followed me out the Half mile driveway. She never got in the road. She would make a loop around the farm until she found me or go back home but yesterday there where 2 other dogs out and about when I found her. Never leave anything to chance. I have a pup that is almost a year old off her and I
    won't again. image.jpg
    Give,Give,Give

Sorry for your loss
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    Yep. I have a border collie mix that is smarter than most of the people on this site.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

It is a very hard thing to go through, sorry for the loss of your pup. Btw, only the middle picture is showing.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Hate that man, just hate it , been 2 years for me, just started looking again.
    Genesis 9;2