Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: some woodies....some deer..

Yall were obviously born in a swamp. Read the post. That deer scored 124in. The ONE THAT GOT AWAY THAT I SHOT 30 SECONDS BEFORE scored 150-160. U can't read. Hard to hold a convo with -------- I swear. The shoulder mount is 142in. I even said I trailed him for half a mile and he haunts my dreams. That i didnt know he existed until he came out with that buck in the bachelor group. What part did u not get? The only pic I have of the 150-160 is in my head. He made the 124in look like a yearling. And he was 207lbs.
    Last edited by vdubbinya; 01-04-2015 at 08:50 PM.

Thanks tater. please tell me your not the only member on here with some manners. F*** I kinda wish I kept on keeping on, I thought maybe there were more decent people on here besides 17yo keyboard warrior f***tards.
    Last edited by vdubbinya; 01-04-2015 at 08:51 PM.

Wow....
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Calm down dubb, plenty of good fellas on here. And plenty of smart asses.

They mean no harm
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

It's just sad they can't tell this buck is the same....
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    And that somehow I said he was 150-160in buck lmao. That's hilarious. Only reason. I posted the trail cam pic of him was bc dude said I didn't kill it this season
    Last edited by vdubbinya; 01-04-2015 at 01:49 PM.

defenseless reciever, defenseless reciever, defenseless reciever...
    Quote Originally Posted by B.Miller View Post
    Who fucking cares? Fuck.

Learn your place in society....

Nice buck in your avatar quackhead!

Quote Originally Posted by vdubbinya View Post
    Shit talking game strong here as well. Sorry your mother and father were brother and sister....but if u notice the pix are taken by other people....therefore it's not a "selfie"
    Hehe
    Last edited by Duck cutter; 12-23-2015 at 11:32 PM.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I can't help but to hate a merganser. It killed the whole thread for me.
    867-5309

Sorry bud. I actually thought it was cool.....just to see something different than a woodie!

Nice killin. They'll usually get on you for shooting hens but they had to pick on something else in your case.

I've hunted whitetail and fished all my life. I just took up duck hunting the past three years. Everything I know has been self taught, and learn more every year. When it comes to deer, I know what I'm doing, I know how to judge them, know how to scout....ect ect, fishing I know what I'm doing, ducks.....I'm learning as i go, I go and enjoy myself with my family (wife, and 2 girls) and a select few friends. It's all new, for those of you who have done this since you were young.....I commend u, myself, I was not that fortunate.
    Last edited by vdubbinya; 01-04-2015 at 02:52 PM.

Nice pics... I like the story! Even if he's not the 150 of your dreams he's still a good deer. You should be proud, keep on making memories with your family

Appreciate it! The whole story is.....I got that pic...and thought he was better than what he was so he was my "target" buck for the year. I'm in college, already put my wife through so now it's time for me to try to make some money. So I didn't have a lot of time to spare this year in getting after the deer. I hunted him as much as I could during bow season. Ended up taking a shot at him 2 days before the first of September with the bow. He walked down the field line just like I knew he would. I had a 6-7yard clearing to shoot through. He was in a steady walk going straight for the clearing, when he got behind the last bush he had to clear I drew back, but as we all know nothing ever happens like you plan......he stopped behind the bush!. I was at full draw what felt like forever, probably only 40-60sec. And let down. As soon as I did.....he walked into the clearing. I tried to draw my bow back...and I couldn't do it. I don't know if my buck fever was too strong....if my muscles were fatigued...I just couldn't get the damn bow back. On my third try to draw I got it back, he walked behind the bush on the other side of the clearing. I took the shot through brush. Deflected the arrow down and clean miss. I should not have taken the shot. Luckily, he didn't spook out of the area. Two days later.....first of sept. Rifle season opener, I got in the stand at 5:30am. Hr before light. As soon as I got settled in.....a deer blows at me. I was like fuck....my chances are over. I decided to sit and wait it out to see if I saw anything. At 6:32 I saw movement across the field in the cotton....it was the 150-160in buck. I only saw him first....my nerves were a wreck. He preceded to walk into the head adjacent to me....I thought my chances were over....then him, the 124in. Buck and two smaller rack bucks (90-105's) walked out. I put it on the big boy.....squeezed the trigger and he took off like he was shot out of a cannon. The 124in buck stood there dumbfounded like wtf just happened. I put the rifle on him....pulled the trigger and nothing happened! I didn't eject the spent shellcasing! I cycled a new bullet in....and dropped him in his tracks.....when the gun went off I heard the 150-160 take off across the road (he had ran into the head I was in) tracked him with GREAT blood for 1/2 a mile. Got into water up to my waist and I backed out to try to find a dog (which I never did) and otw out my wife and youngest got into a yellow jackets nest. My wife got hit 20+ times....I got hit twice...my daughter ~3-4. Started pouring rain that afternoon....never had anyone help me pursue the deer. I kept waiting for buzzards. Nothing. He might still be out there....but with the amount of blood I found. ..it trips me out to think he could have made it. But like the old Mcdonald commercials.....anything can happen, deer are hardy as hell. Cool story bro, I know. But that's start to finish on "the one that got away"

Sup bro, good killin' #HashTagSomethingHere

Quote Originally Posted by cut em' View Post
    Lol...
    I would talk shit about that buck not being anywhere near 150" but then the hypocritical peanut gallery would come on here and tell me to step on a Lego. I'll just refrain.
    Nah I wouldn't want you stepping on a Lego buddy! Y'all finally feeling better?
    "If its better than cold beer and hot pussy it'll probably kill us all" ~ Rebel Son

I like your shirt

Dale Earnhardt, Jr is the modern day Robert e Lee.

I know this probably isn't the best place for this type of thing....but any of you got any hotrods (as my dad says lol)? Here's my 06 awd trailblazer ss with a 402, ls3 heads p&p, lvl 6 rpm trans, ect ect (~530 awhp vs a modded ctsv wagon (~600rwhp)

This is why I can't afford 2000$ guns! Ha.
    Last edited by vdubbinya; 01-04-2015 at 05:08 PM.

......... that is all I have to say
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.