Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Santee Cooper covered up in ducks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Make sure you bring "The Legend".
    Look even if I could find that douche nozzle I would only bring him if you promised to keep him. So do you wish to reconsider your request? Or prehaps you know someone with about 20' of logging chain that "the legend" might steal and then try to swim the Santee with. Either way let me know

Bayou Pirate....That salt life sticker is a must!!Just as important is the Heybo t shirts and costa stickers.Dont worry though....assholes are the same everywhere!
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town

You might get shot at. TOO SOON?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakey View Post
    You might get shot at. TOO SOON?
    Wouldn't be the first time and without this pesky 15 shell limit we're living with returning fire should be no problem. Nothing livens up a party in the duck woods like a few rounds of turkey loads - non toxic of course.

Oh and we think we have a leader for our expedition. Apparently a citadel alumni is in town all the way from Sumter. Now that we've tracked him here to town and found him at the Econo Lodge we can install our tracker to his suburban. But before anyone ask, no we haven't shot at him, kicked his valve stems off or anything like that. This is the new kinder gentler "locals" approach. After all now that we are traveling we have to start treating our out of state guest the way that they will undoubtedly treat us when we visit.

Oh and we were just wondering if we added a "salt life" sticker to our boats like the guys had today, would we be more quickly assimilated into local scene there?
    Last edited by bayou pirate; 12-31-2014 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bayou pirate View Post
    Wouldn't be the first time and without this pesky 15 shell limit we're living with returning fire should be no problem. Nothing livens up a party in the duck woods like a few rounds of turkey loads - non toxic of course.

Oh and we think we have a leader for our expedition. Apparently a citadel alumni is in town all the way from Sumter. Now that we've tracked him here to town and found him at the Econo Lodge we can install our tracker to his suburban. But before anyone ask, no we haven't shot at him, kicked his valve stems off or anything like that. This is the new kinder gentler "locals" approach. After all now that we are traveling we have to start treating our out of state guest the way that they will undoubtedly treat us when we visit.

Oh and we were just wondering if we added a "salt life" sticker to our boats like the guys had today, would we be more quickly assimilated into local scene there?
    Do you have a yeti?

How could I forget the yetti!My wife bought me one for fathers day so Im in the click now!I only shoot 3" shells though.Ive got to get a new gun.What is the cool gun to have now?
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town

Quote Originally Posted by Drakey View Post
    Do you have a yeti?
    Yes I do! Unfortunately it is tan. Which means it doesn't shine like a new dime in a goats ass in my camo warchicken boat. I mean what was I thinking right? Secondly I'm on the fence about what stickers I should affix to its exterior. Image being what it is and people judging you by your brand affiliation I dont want to rush into something.
    Last edited by bayou pirate; 01-03-2015 at 02:58 PM.

Yes I do! Unfortunately it is tan. Which means it doesn't shine like a new dime in a goats ass in my camo warchicken boat. I mean what was I thinking right? Secondly I'm on the fence about what stickers I should affix to its exterior. Image being what it is and people judging you by your brand affiliation I not want to rush into something.
    You have to get them all. Make it every thrives dream and give them an inventory list.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

The guy that fits this description just passed us outside of Atlanta.

Quote Originally Posted by murraywader View Post
    The guy that fits this description just passed us outside of Atlanta.
    How funny! Now that you mention it I've not noticed him nor his buddies for the last few days. Guess they read this thread and decided to mop up on their home waters.

Almost forgot to mention we are being forced to rethink our plans to track that suburban back home. It would appear that the pin on "bubble compass" we duct taped to his ride is not providing us with accurate information. So it's back to the drawing board.
    Last edited by bayou pirate; 01-02-2015 at 09:12 PM.

How funny! Now that you mention it I've not noticed him nor his buddies for the last few days. Guess they read this thread and decided to mop up on their home waters.

Almost forgot to mention we are being forced to rethink our plans to track that suburban back home. It would appear that the pin on "bubble compass" we duct taped to his ride is not providing us with accurate information. So it's back to the drawing board.
    He was headed west pulling a boat.

Make sure they are the fancy shells.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Gotta have 3.5" BBs. Black clouds usually as far as shells are concerned.

If you're not shooting Black Clouds you will be laughed outta town.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Quote Originally Posted by Featherduster View Post
    If you're not shooting Black Clouds you will be laughed outta town.
    Well I guess I'll be laughd outta town then. I'm not sure it's possible for me to smear enough pooh on my face so that I could even begin to pull off shooting black cloud. Besides I would like to have a little something to eat when I'm finished shooting.

bayou pirate gets it. Course that is just MY opinion.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    bayou pirate gets it. Course that is just MY opinion.
    Careful Doc people some might accuse you of aiding and abetting.