Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Santee Cooper covered up in ducks

Oh yeah, my bad

Brilliant strategy! Deep thinking at it's finest
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-28-2014 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    And again.....
    Keep working on your reading comprehension...Bog said it was him who asked for the thread to be erased, but the question was never answered re the subject matter of that thread.

Yall haven't figured out that the less you reply to threads like this the quicker they die?

You've got one life. Blaze on!

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    I have been up since 4 laying here quietly in the living room and haven't heard the first shot yet. Usually sounds like a war zone by now. There could be thousands of folks out there but it doesn't matter when there are no birds. Guess I'll see boats on trailers headed home shortly
    Sad and heart broken.

And isn't the Burleson cat the same one that pissed all the charter guides off?
    After riding Saturday an Sunday it's safe to say ill be drinking likker an sleeping in

I really don't see the big deal with this thread. Lets face it. If it was already in the magazine then the damage is done. Reposting it on here so we can contact the magazine and tell them that it is BS is not hurting anything because many of the rubberheads on here that are cyber scouting most likely have already read it.

But maybe it was a good thing. If they all piled down there on a bad week and wasted their time then maybe they will give up and not go back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    I really don't see the big deal with this thread. Lets face it. If it was already in the magazine then the damage is done. Reposting it on here so we can contact the magazine and tell them that it is BS is not hurting anything because many of the rubberheads on here that are cyber scouting most likely have already read it.

But maybe it was a good thing. If they all piled down there on a bad week and wasted their time then maybe they will give up and not go back.

Everytime something is republished, it is seen by a new audience. Not everyone reads that magazine, and would never know about the article unless it was republished. Of course, if you republish it on Facebook or another forum, then that many more people would be privy to information they otherwise wouldn't have been aware of. I'm only asking questions to point out the hypocrisy on this site where people get downright nasty over the mention of SC locations, but think it's acceptable to advertise OOS spots.

Quote Originally Posted by buckfarmer View Post
    I'm only asking questions to point out the hypocrisy on this site
    That's awesome! Maybe Obama will point out all of the shitty politicians one day.
    I had an ant farm once......them fellas didn't grow shit.

At least I know I will not make his top ten list.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Yeah all the comments under that post on Facebook where all the rubberheads tagged their Rubberhead buddies is where I'd say the majority of the harm was done.
    Jab ain't helping with the articles though.

gots to love it

Quote Originally Posted by Gone South View Post
    Yeah all the comments under that post on Facebook where all the rubberheads tagged their Rubberhead buddies is where I'd say the majority of the harm was done.
    This^^^^

Everytime something is repeated, more people hear it for the first time. That fact is of no consequence to those that only hunt on their private land a couple times a year, but it will continue to ruin public duck hunting, and will likely have negative impacts in private land as well due to increased pressure.

It's Santee.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokechop View Post
    It's Santee.
    It's the concept that is the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Gone South View Post
    Why post it to a duck hunting website that is full of slack-assed cyber scouting idgits? Why douse a bonfire with a 5gallon bucket of gas?

.....Because some folks think it's cool to watch the flame.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    Why post it to a duck hunting website that is full of slack-assed cyber scouting idgits? Why douse a bonfire with a 5gallon bucket of gas?

.....Because some folks think it's cool to watch the flame.

Haha.
    If god is your copilot, switch seats.

Quote Originally Posted by scmoose View Post
    Left over oysters???? Never heard of such a thing.

2500HD
    1436 Wareagle 25 Mercury

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    Why post it to a duck hunting website .
    That's what a duck hunting website is for correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokechop View Post
    That's what a duck hunting website is for correct?

No. Pokechop
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Crappies?

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Crappies?
    I read an article or post that said Dead River is full of them. Got to be true. It's on the Internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.