Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Advice recomendations wanted

I forgot today is Friday and not NY day. If anyone wants these tires speak up b4 tomorrow mid morning as I am going to call to schedule replacement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

Well KRT and this forum didn't steer me wrong....haven't had mud tires since Mud Kings along time ago

Here's the before pic

And here's the after....red mud ain't shit on these tires.... Was by myself so didn't put them through the full test but did hit some skidder ruts and water came over the hood.... gassed it up and they never stopped pulling..

Attached Images Attached Images
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

Grippies. Word.

What did you think about the highway noise level? The 35s I had on my Jeep were really quiet for mudders. Just keep them rotated for even wear and you will love them.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    What did you think about the highway noise level? The 35s I had on my Jeep were really quiet for mudders. Just keep them rotated for even wear and you will love them.

They were much more quiet than anticipated....prolly never went over 60mph though, haven't tried on interstate yet. Really just a tad more hum than the AT's I had before, not near as much noise as the old Mud Kings if my memory serves me correctly. Ride was good too.

Found out dealer went ahead and ordered eventhough I paid half and said it would be week or two before I came back. A local car dealer that uses them to replace tires on alot of the vehicles they sell saw them and put them on his old farm truck. So dealer had to order another set for me

Great tire for the $
    More fuel = more boost!!