Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Camera dump

Last duck pic dump of the year. Last hunt was last night. Have a month long goose season in Feb and March, then probably time to fish. January was a good month.

Nice Hyena pic.

Wigeon and Pintails dominated the last 10 days, mallards were scarce. This hunt was 2 triples on wigeon.
    First was a true triple, then next flock was a scotch and another. 8 shells fired. 1 crip shot. I'm still smiling.

We found another european illegal immigrant. 2 in one season in my boat. My buddy shot this one.

Last nights last hunt. Only birds I saw were sprig. got my 2 whitenecks and watched them come and splash in my decoys all night.

Last edited by sprigdog; 01-24-2015 at 05:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Very nice!
    U serious Clark?

I like Yellow-belly beer myself. I knew you were a man with good tastes...
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Great choice in beer, and congrats on the Eurasion!

Well done as always sir.