Thread: Do Folks Still Do Build Parties?

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Do Folks Still Do Build Parties?

I remember a few years ago a lot of people used to have build parties. Sometimes it was a bunch of guys from a forum and sometimes a gun shop would host the party.

I never attended one but from what I understand everyone would bring their AR parts and they would build their ARs together, helping each other out.

I was wondering if anyone still has them?
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 06-05-2014 at 08:09 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

You hosting? I'll bring the beer and some tactical bacon.

What we need is an old fashioned barn raising party. All of us show up and build a shit ton of deerstands and duckblinds. I will generously host the first of these events and even furnish lunch. Next Sarriday sound good?

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    What we need is an old fashioned barn raising party. All of us show up and build a shit ton of deerstands and duckblinds. I will generously host the first of these events and even furnish lunch. Next Sarriday sound good?
    Throw in a hunt or two and I'll even bring my own lunch.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by USMCsilver View Post
    You hosting? I'll bring the beer and some tactical bacon.
    Ain't nothing like tactical bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    That ain't a bad idea.

There's strength in numbers. Or so they say.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I will come keep you company on the management rides while people build shit for you.... I'll bring salad and beer. I know where my strengths are and they are not in building stuff outa wood.
    Last edited by CAMO SNOB; 06-05-2014 at 08:25 PM.