Thread: Arkansas Locals Starting Petition against OOSers

Oh no.

He done r-u-n-n-o-f-t.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Dammit Turbo, you scared off another one.......Half 'round....that's classic though....
    Founding Member of the Short Mo' Sea Pro Posse

Fuck Purdue

I wonder what the businesses will think when the "sportsmen" of Arkansas try to limit OOS'er involvement in AR.

AR's chief export are ducks. Folks from OOS are your GDP....if you dont grow rice that is.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

the problem with a draw system is that it CAPS the amount of tax revenue coming into Little Rock coffers. Yes, hunting licenses are taxes.

Currently your elected reps are whoring "your" resources to any and everyone with a Visa Card. Are they willing to cap that number to 1000? 2000? 5000? or some other number?

My guess is that you and your local friends signing a petition will do little to ween your state government from the winfall that is out of state hunting licenses, out of state duck stamps, out of state WMA permits, added to out of state real estate, hotel rooms, food, gas, beer, etc.

Be careful what you wish for. Without all that free money, your state government will come looking at you for the difference.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by benman View Post
    Dammit Turbo, you scared off another one.......Half 'round....that's classic though....
    I'll put $20 on him having some stupid nickname back home, whether he knows it or not, alluding to the fact that he flies off the handle quite often.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I wonder what the businesses will think when the "sportsmen" of Arkansas try to limit OOS'er involvement in AR.

AR's chief export are ducks. Folks from OOS are your GDP....if you dont grow rice that is.
    Fact.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!

I think you should ban hunting in Arkansas. BTW fuck you and the horse you rode in on

Not like you want me and Nitro to pay $500 to shoot 3 turkeys or anything.....

Fuck Purdue

The Legend.........aka.....Biscoehunter. Entertainment at its finest. What a freakin loser. Find something better to do.
    \"Go to Know\"

Quote Originally Posted by benman View Post
    Not like you want me and Nitro to pay $500 to shoot 3 turkeys or anything.....
    Fuck you and nitro too if you are feeling left out. Ban hunting all together.... Less of you in the woods. I'm a outlaw so I don't really give a shit. I do what I want 90% of the time. The other 10% I'm asleep
    Last edited by CAMO SNOB; 05-28-2014 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMO SNOB View Post
    Fuck you and nitro too if you are feeling left out. Ban hunting all together.... Less of you in the woods. I'm a outlaw so I don't really give a shit
    License are for poosies.....you know it, and I know it.

Fuck Purdue

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    You know, all this chit chat about problems with OOS'ers seems a bit suspect. I have been going out there almost yearly for close to fifteen years now. In my travels we have met a lot of great guys out there. Not one, again not one, has ever said they had a problem with out of staters. Now, does that mean there has not been any issues, certainly not. However, I do believe some locals there are just pissed that they have to share a resource with someone from the outside world and are blowing things out of proportion.

This has been my experience ... I've been going for 13 years now, and I've never had a problem with any of the locals. I always hear the stories, but I've never seen anything first hand.

I've never been but my cousin went a few times. Once they got there late and everything was closed. They guy taking them got the town mayor to open the post office to make sure they had all the license and stamps so they could hunt the next morning. They know where most of their income is coming from and I don't think they will screw with that.
    The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly.
    Theodore Roosevelt

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Figure out a way to ban dickheads from all walks of life and your onto something. But judging from this post...your included in that group. So dont go shooting yourself in the foot there "legend".

And its $100 for a OOS WMA pass. Learn some basic facts before you start a petition, you fucking inbred.
    Last edited by marsh chicken; 05-28-2014 at 03:29 PM.

I don't care who you are or where you're from. I see you slashing tires or vandalizing ANYONE'S property, in SC or AR, the authorities will be notified.

Naw turbo, no half' round here. You fellas have some real keyboard all-stars on this site. It's guys like camo snob that gives y'all a bad name. Of course, I'm sure his group would be easy to spot. Just look for the guys pulling up with the back window of their truck plastered with drake, du and whatever other outdoor company sticker that is being promoted by duck dynasty at the time. They will be wearing beanies, mean mugging everyone at the boat ramp. I'm sure they get up an hour earlier than needed every morning to apply each other's gay ass face paint. They pull their POS boat up to the line at 3:30 am and have a circle jerk till blast off. Get their ass smoked to the hole and then proceed to set up 50 yards away in the woods because "that's where they heard the shooting yesterday." I'm sure they shoot swing ducks and wood ducks as well. That's been my experience anyway with top water ass clowns like camo snob from SC.

I don't hunt in Arkansas... If I meet you I'll be sure to cut your tires faggot

Yeah, he'd be easy to spot...he'd be the guy signing the papers at the closing table because your family decided money was better than trying to figure out how to split up the 50-11 house trailers and two pit blinds on your "farm".

Hooks with Drake stickers......I damn near pooted....

Fuck Purdue

Quote Originally Posted by "The Legend" View Post
    Naw turbo, no half' round here. You fellas have some real keyboard all-stars on this site. It's guys like camo snob that gives y'all a bad name. Of course, I'm sure his group would be easy to spot. Just look for the guys pulling up with the back window of their truck plastered with drake, du and whatever other outdoor company sticker that is being promoted by duck dynasty at the time. They will be wearing beanies, mean mugging everyone at the boat ramp. I'm sure they get up an hour earlier than needed every morning to apply each other's gay ass face paint. They pull their POS boat up to the line at 3:30 am and have a circle jerk till blast off. Get their ass smoked to the hole and then proceed to set up 50 yards away in the woods because "that's where they heard the shooting yesterday." I'm sure they shoot swing ducks and wood ducks as well. That's been my experience anyway with top water ass clowns like camo snob from SC.
    I love nothing better than shooting a drake wood duck in the face in flooded timber.

Buh-leeb-dat, son.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    Figure out a way to ban dickheads from all walks of life and your onto something. But judging from this post...your included in that group. So dont go shooting yourself in the foot there "legend".

And its $100 for a OOS WMA pass. Learn some basic facts before you start a petition, you fucking inbred.
    Hey fuck stick, it is $25 for a 5 day WMA permit. I assumed that the majority of OOSers would purchase the 5 day permit since they don't stay for the entire season. My facts are straight you fucking ass clown. I hope you show up to BM next year with that attitude. You will be leaving with a knot on your head that you didn't show up with.

What's with the jeans tucked into the red cowboy boots?
    Last edited by TrevorFaircloth; 05-28-2014 at 03:46 PM.