Thread: 1988 Ranger BassBoat

Default 1988 Ranger BassBoat

Girlfriend's dad has one that he loves. It runs great, however the interior (seats, floor, dash) could use some restoration/replacement. Does anyone know of a good shop to get some work done for father's day?

Where you located?

You better get it to someone quick, cause those boat interior projects can seriously take some time. Don't re-carpet the floors, cover them in hydro turf. Last helluva lot longer and its easy to install, you can do that portion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Well I don't think they are going to have it done before father's day, but more so find some one to do it and then pay for most of it beforehand. They will let him actually schedule and take the boat in.

Still didn't answer the question. Where are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Sorry...Greenville/Simpsonville

Pm sent
    Last edited by BUBBASULLIVAN; 05-28-2014 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBASULLIVAN View Post
    Pm sent
    To who?

You I thought. Travis Fleming is the best in the upstate! He is between simpsonville and hickory tavern. 608-2266.

Simpsonville Upholstery has done a few things for me. Good work and priced right.

I have a 1988 Ranger 373v that looks almost brand new. Got the boat totally redone a year ago. I love the boat. Do u know what model he has? Not to many 373v's left in good shape!
    Realtree. Why? Because it's awesome.