Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NoDak

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    I pray this thread doesn't fuck up NoDak for South Carolinians .....
    Not trying to be an ass, but it's not like it's any new secret.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Just remember this- thousands of Rubberheads read these threads.. (not trying to be an ass)..

Loose lips sink ships. Let's not waste the intellectual property on the unworthy.

Take it to PM if you really want to share info.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Just remember this- thousands of Rubberheads read these threads.. (not trying to be an ass)..

Loose lips sink ships. Let's not waste the intellectual property on the unworthy.

I do agree with the pm method but it was worth a thread start to bring it up and show some interest on QA's part..although not very many rubberheads have the funds or ambition to take part in a trip that far from home

Don't worry...I have. I don't think there's a single thing said here that wouldn't be found in 900 other places on the interweb.
    Last edited by quackaddict; 03-07-2014 at 09:08 PM.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

I pray this thread doesn't fuck up NoDak for South Carolinians like hunting in AR has been fucked up by South Carolinians...
    He's a New Mexican. They will invite him for dinner and offer eldest daughter for marriage.

Why does everyone dog on South Carolinians?
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Which is exactly the issue.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I pray this thread doesn't fuck up NoDak for South Carolinians like hunting in AR has been fucked up by South Carolinians..

To those reading this and thinking about heading North, Bo. -

Obey the laws.

Ask for permission to hunt.

Take the landowner a gift of thanks.

Clean up after yourself.

Don't be a fucktard.
    Talk to the locals, it's already getting too late! It appears SC hunters are deserving of their reps in AR as there have many instances of ND locals getting bent over SC hunters busting roosts, commuting wanton waste, over the limit (a group from Charleston did this), trespassing, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    Because they tend to be idiot duck hunters. I don't know why, or how this species of rubberheads evolved here, but it's true.

By 2016, the locals will be cutting the tire stems off SC licensed trucks in Parking lots in Bismarck and Devil's Lake...and areas in the SE part of the state..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

He's a New Mexican. They will invite him for dinner and offer eldest daughter for marriage.

Because there are a lot of rogue, renegade, Redbone, Outlaw duck hunters in SC- who aren't afraid to load up and head West, Bo..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

By 2016, the locals will be cutting the tire stems off SC licensed trucks in Parking lots in Bismarck and Devil's Lake...and areas in the SE part of the state..
    I find that hard to believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

You want to just delete the thread? Good Lord. Turns out there's lots of ducks in EVERY state west of Mississippi...lots of them. Lots of turkeys in quite a few of them too.

I find that hard to believe.
    Read the same shit here about AR in 2003 or so..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict View Post
    You want to just delete the thread? Good Lord. Turns out there's lots of ducks in EVERY state west of Mississippi...lots of them. Lots of turkeys in quite a few of them too.
    You won't read about a self respecting Turkey hunter giving out free info about places to hunt ..................

If they do, they should be ashamed too. Make these Rubberheads work for it a little.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

You won't read about a self respecting Turkey hunter giving out free info about places to hunt ..................

If they do, they should be ashamed too. Make these Rubberheads work for it a little.
    You know why...turkeys don't migrate. I'm not trying to argue with you, but there's no reason to get your old wrinkly balls in a mess from what's been posted here. Have a sip of Pappy, play one of your fancy trumpet calls, and calm down a bit.

If you have any sense and decency about yourself and some half-assed people skills you will get along fine with ND folk.
    cut\'em

Because so many South Carolinians are rubber heads. You know, camo visor, costa del mar glasses, Guy Harvey shirt, climpsin paw in the back glass of their Z71, and they don't know a dang thing about nothing. It's ridiculous. I was at a "skeet shoot" yesterday and my faith was completely renewed in just how widespread this problem really is.

High brass

Benelli SBE II

Drake

The brand of the googan is unmistakable. Danners with 1500 grams of thinsulate are required to go outside in 70 degree weather if a gun is part of the equation.

EDIT: I've never seen another person from SC in ND except the people I go with. And hence forth, I will never hunt with anyone ever again who isn't on the up and up with migratory bird regulations. Yep. Guys right out of SC, breaking laws that are gonna hurt WAY out of state.
    Last edited by Fish; 03-09-2014 at 10:22 AM.

North Dakota. Lol.

If your going to hunt NODAK say the hell away from Devils lake.why to many guides that have a lot of land leased.The law says if it's not posted or a standing crop you can hunt it with out permission. We always try and get permission but some time its imposable. don't tear up the land and clean up after your self and you won't have any problems.
    Proud owner of 3 AKC.Bench Champion MASTER HUNTERS

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    North Dakota. Lol.
    Let's not expand the discussion to freelancing in Canada...

Quackaddict will find a grain of sand under his clitoral hood..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.