Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Blue Cat Rising

Quote Originally Posted by FHF View Post
    Duck Tape pretty much told you what you need to do.
    No shit.

I also urge anyone else to contact thier senators in hopes of killing this thing.

My point is, and has been all along, that we want the same thing if some realize it or not.

Dumb shit like protecting the blue is not the answer. As a united group Bothering the shit out of SC and attacking thier "aquatics plan" is.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Skybusters: Magic Does Not Apply to Shotgun Physics

Skybusting, or the art of trying to magically propel steel shot 100 yards into the air at a passing duck, is a sure-fire way to ruin your own chances, and everyone else’s chances, at actually killing a duck.

They also added an amendment to extend the limits to the confluence of the Wateree.

That will make Jab happy.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

This thread has had almost 4500 views, so now what are y'all going to do?

Big brother and all the others ....thanks for playing, but now go do something about it!!!

14 points though? This is really the dumbest shit I've heard. I wrote a note to a customer of mine while at his yard two days ago who may be able to help. I don't know his exact political position but know he has friends in high places. I gave him a brief rundown of how I felt.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

We spent 14 pages complaining but not a single call, letter, email, or testimony.

It is not too late but it appears Rep Southard got most of the committee to co-sponsor.

Sponsors: Reps. Southard, R.L. Ott, Jefferson, H.A. Crawford, M.S. McLeod, Vick, Hardwick, Williams, Robinson-Simpson, George, Daning, Munnerlyn, Long, Crosby, Felder, Gagnon, Hayes, Hixon, Howard, Norman, Stavrinakis and V.S. Moss

Several would not know which end of the rod to hold.

Agriculture, Natural Resources & Environmental Affairs
    (Fish, Game, Forestry, State Parks, Rural Development & Environmental Affairs)
    Contact | Subcommittee Assignments
    Hardwick, Nelson L., Chairman Hiott, David R., 1st V.C. Moss, V. Stephen "Steve", 2nd V.C. Vick, Ted M., Secy .Chumley, William M. "Bill" Crawford, Heather Ammons Crosby, William E. "Bill" Dillard, Chandra E. Finlay, Kirkman, III George, J. Wayne Goldfinch, Stephen, Jr. Hardee, KevinHixon, William M. "Bill"Hodges, Kenneth F.Knight, Patsy G.Norrell, Mandy Powers Riley, R. Shannon Southard, Edward L.
    Last edited by Duck Tape; 02-21-2014 at 11:08 PM.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.