Thread: GSP Breeder

Default GSP Breeder

Looking to add a GSP to my family and wondering if anybody knows a reputable kennel to deal with around the lowcountry. I plan to hunt the dog, but he will also be the family pet. I have found many breeders ready and willing to take my money for a good looking pup, but I don't personally know any of them nor do I know anybody who has gotten a dog from them. Really looking for the Liver and Roan coat as I believe those dogs are beautiful!

Check out Broomstraw Kennels in New Zion. They are really good people and breed really good gsp's. I have a gsp from Georgia, but my next will be from Broomstraw. They are very involved in the hunt tests too...

Broomstraw kennel

Broomstraw or C-Land Kennels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Broomstraw Kennels. (NOT)
    Proud owner of 3 AKC.Bench Champion MASTER HUNTERS

Broomstraw just had a litter fairly recently. Good people. I got my dog from c-land but Broomstraw helped with some training basics.

Look up Wiley's Ruffon Birds - he has some of the best dogs on the SE

http://www.ruffonbirdsgsp.com

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    “The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.”

Default Windchime

Windchime kennels is in Chester SC I know that is not in low country but you will not be disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Marv870 View Post
    Windchime kennels is in Chester SC I know that is not in low country but you will not be disappoint.

x2...they have a litter now

There's a guy that lives around the dam near wyboo. He has some very nice dogs. PM me if you want hos number
    Last edited by XHailGC; 02-21-2014 at 09:40 PM.

Dr Wilbur Dellinger in Gainesville, GA. Www.dellingersshorthairsandbrittanies.com. Retired DVM who certifies all his dogs.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Dr Wilbur Dellinger in Gainesville, GA. Www.dellingersshorthairsandbrittanies.com. Retired DVM who certifies all his dogs.
    Yep…or give Maurice Lindley at Lindley Kennels a call and let him point you in the right direction. Don't know how many times Salty and I have told everyone just to get a Dellinger dog and don't look back.

I have Been knowing Maurice Lindley for 20 +years he is awesome dog trainer and supper nice guy. Thats the man to talk too.

Does Maurice do anything with shorthairs anymore? I had a female I got from him that was hands down the best dog I have ever had. The one I got from Dellinger in December of 2012 is fast becoming a close second though.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Maurice can do pretty much anything with a dog. But pointing breeds are his specialty.

Didn't mean train them, he had some he bred years ago. He's like the dog whisperer on training though.

Im not sure if he has shorthairs anymore. I have one of his brittanys though, and he is great too. If Mo doesn't have any dogs, he sure can tell you who does and where to go to. Maurice is the best I have ever seen at training. He might not can hear us, but those dogs tell him things the rest of us cannot understand.