Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: boykin

Quote Originally Posted by birdboy View Post
    I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request. More pressing issues on the home front, but let's do it someday
    I do appreciate the RSVP, even if it seems to contain a tone of mendaciousness.
    Hopefully once you have successfully resolved your personal issues at home you would be more amenable.

Quote Originally Posted by bayou pirate View Post
    I do appreciate the RSVP, even if it seems to contain a tone of mendaciousness.

Hopefully once you have successfully resolved your personal issues at home you would be more amenable.

My sincerest apologies for any perturbation. There were no duplicitous tones intended. The resolution to my personal issue will be the uncomplicated birth of a healthy second child, so I will be unavailable for the foreseeable future. However I do wish you luck in your endeavors.

Ps, we should stop before any if the benighted spend their paycheck on a dictionary
    HRCH Lemon's Lady Chesney MH
    SHR Lemon's Pinch Of Long Cut aka Hagen
    "Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative." -Mordecai Siegal
    "If forced to choose between romantic love and my dog, I'd sure choose my dog." -Solange

Congratulations on your upcoming parturition. Nothing could be more blessed than the birth of a child. I'm sure that everything will go as you and your wife wish it to.

As to someone buying a dictionary all I can say is that their is nothing wrong with speaking Webster.