Thread: Flyway Foundation update....

Default Flyway Foundation update....

Just wanted to take a second and give a quick update as to where we stand with that last shipment of hen houses that went to Ontario in October.

The shipment of nearly 800 houses was made in full to Walpole Island Rod and Gun Club in Wallaceburg, ON. Half of those houses (400ish for those of you in Pelzer) were then transported to Long Point Waterfowl in Port Rowan, ON, giving us 2 distribution points in southern Ontario. Conduit was ordered and shipped to both locations, making full kits for install available. Both entities started advertising to their membership that the kits were in stock and were free for the taking to property managers and owners in our focus area.

I'm happy to report that all houses at Long Point are committed to being installed at properties across southern Ontario and WIRGC isn't far behind. They will be installed soon so they are ready for nesting mallards come spring. Dr. Scott Petrie says that today is the first day of distribution and people are showing up to pick up their Flyway Foundation hen houses as I type this. And he also made sure to say that he's freezing his ballz off.

Again, thank you all for your continued support. With this kind of interest, I look forward to having another workday this year like we had back in October.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Great news! Thanks for sharing, FWIW, I am freezing my ballz off just north of yall too.

Good deal.

What about that request you asked of those that were present at the workday to send you a PM. Whatever came of that?
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

That ball is in rp's court.

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Great news! Thanks for sharing, FWIW, I am freezing my ballz off just north of yall too.
    You need to buy B an insulated purse and some hand warmers to help keep them warm.
    I had an ant farm once......them fellas didn't grow shit.

where you at dookster?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by NUTZ View Post
    You need to buy B an insulated purse and some hand warmers to help keep them warm.
    Those are warm, the ones she let me out of the house with, watched the ice form on the water this morning, my breathables were hard as rocks. Now I gotta sell some door knobs to buy mama a cattle prod, old ones wore out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    . Now I gotta sell some door knobs .
    I'll give you a 10% discount if you mention this thread...