Thread: Alabama 12/17, 12/18, 12/22 resp.

First day, 2 guns 4 Mallards, 4 ringers, 4 woodroes. Definately taken with less than 20 shells! I had three mallards two ringers and a woodie with seven shots fired. Mid-Bama.

Second day, 4 guns 11 gaddies. This fine mess-o-ducks required two and a half boxes of shells on my part and I think I contributed to two kills...maybe. How do you go from can't miss to can't cut a feather in less than 24 hrs? NE-Bama.

Third day, back to mid-bama. Took my Brother-in-law on his first duck hunt. I really wanted him to have a good hunt and possibly kill a duck...he shot approx 15 shells and ended up with two Mallards (double!) a ringer and a woodie drake! He's hooked! Can you say Frankenstein!

Lots of ducks down here. Hope y'all are having some good hunts. Pics are coming.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

This is my Bro-in-law with his first ducks. Not a bad first trip!
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Congrats WWD, nice hunt !!
    S.C. - Standing alone against Northern aggression since 1861 (LAT)

Just got back from NE Alabama, and enjoyed it alot. Plan on making several more trips. Gadwalls everywhere.
    Country ain\'t country no more!!!

Just got back from alambama. We killed 12 gadwalls between two of us this morning. We also hunted on thursday killing 2 shovelers and 2 gadwalls. On Friday we got 6 gadwalls. There were gadwalls everywhere. It was a great hunt, will probally go back late January.