Thread: Little People

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Awesome. I am trying to fit all my turkey killing in before them two steely eyed killers start working on the population.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Awesome. I am trying to fit all my turkey killing in before them two steely eyed killers start working on the population.
    If they are 1/2 as good as their father and a 1/4 as good as their fathers buddy who taught him how to kill turkeys they will be a force to reckon with.

Great work Ricky!
    Let's Fish www.carolinaaeromarine.com Or dip something www.tntcustomcamo.com

*yes, Capt Toms yankee ass did show me a new trick in my own backyard*-- CYPRESNEAK

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Tom View Post
    If they are 1/2 as good as their father and a 1/4 as good as their fathers buddy who taught him how to kill turkeys they will be a force to reckon with.

Great work Ricky!
    I guess when Ricky gets em iPhones we will have an induction ceremony
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Default Little People

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I guess when Ricky gets em iPhones we will have an induction ceremony
    Better than that y'all can help with more leases when they get to crushing them.....

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/