Thread: 1-26

2 redheads
    1 blue bill
    another blue bill and a ruddy dove never to be seen again
    "It's like dejavu all over again"
    "90% of the game is half mental" Yogi Berra

So did you kill them redheads or did "somebody" else get em?

Also heard the big news about our so called friend. What a POS!! Never thought he'd stoop quite that low. I feel for his wife and new baby!!
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

That "somebody" is a dadgum stone cold redhead killer.

Good hunt, Crippler!
    Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    I had a sales guy lock my keys in my truck on a friday afternoon at 5 pm...and told me to call a locksmith. i almost knocked his teeth out.
    Columbia DU Volunteer & member / supporter of Delta and FF

RK I went solo this time! Yea... I feel for YOUR friend’s family, [img]tongue.gif[/img] but to tell you the truth I’m not shocked. One lie leads to another and it finally caught up to him. [img]graemlins/eusa_liar.gif[/img] The worst part is he tried to put me in the middle of it. His number is already deleted from my phone. [img]graemlins/foodproc.gif[/img]

thanks SC!
    "It's like dejavu all over again"
    "90% of the game is half mental" Yogi Berra

Sounds about right. I just couldn't believe he'd go as far as to ruin his new family. Especially with just having had the baby. I disowned that boy a long time ago!! Thought he was finally straightening himself out, but I guess not. I heard about you getting caught in the middle. That sucks big time!! Especially if she would have done what she started to do!

Well anyway, Congrats on the hunt! Nothing wrong with busting some redheads. I hear there are some amazing numbers of them this year in that spot.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL