Thread: Million Man Muslim march Sept.11th

Default Million Man Muslim march Sept.11th

Anybody heard about this? They already got a bunch of grief about the name so they have changed it to something else. Be great if they all gathered up there and we had a planned airstrike to get a bunch of them at one time.

They're basically a bunch of 'truthers' who think that America's to blame for everything," Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, president of the Islamic Forum for Democracy, told Fox News on Friday. The Anti-Defamation League, Jasser said, has identified some of the leaders of the march as "being virulent, anti-Semites who think 9/11 was a conspiracy theory."
    "These guys are problematic and they're trying to exploit 9/11," Jasser said. "If they were truly patriotic Americans and moderates, they'd be marching on the courthouse steps of the Fort Hood trial that's happening this week to tell Americans that we want the death penalty for Nidal Hissan rather than this circus that they're doing in exploiting the murders and horrific acts of 9/11."
    "America has gone on to liberate Muslims," he continued. "They gave our families freedom that we could not have in any so-called Muslim countries."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/16...nniversary-11/
    Last edited by badfaulkner; 08-17-2013 at 05:55 PM.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post
    They're basically a bunch of 'truthers' who think that America's to blame for everything," Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, president of the Islamic Forum for Democracy, told Fox News on Friday. The Anti-Defamation League, Jasser said, has identified some of the leaders of the march as "being virulent, anti-Semites who think 9/11 was a conspiracy theory."
    "These guys are problematic and they're trying to exploit 9/11," Jasser said. "If they were truly patriotic Americans and moderates, they'd be marching on the courthouse steps of the Fort Hood trial that's happening this week to tell Americans that we want the death penalty for Nidal Hissan rather than this circus that they're doing in exploiting the murders and horrific acts of 9/11."
    "America has gone on to liberate Muslims," he continued. "They gave our families freedom that we could not have in any so-called Muslim countries."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/16...nniversary-11/
    Some of them, 11 to be exact tried a little stunt, or perhaps it was a probing of our defenses in the Atlanta airport this weekend. A friend of mine was there picking up his son when his son told about a issue that he saw. Apparently 11 Hadji's boarded a plane and refused to put up their cell phones when asked. Finally they started yelling at each other in arabic, when one old boy from Texas grabbed the ringleader and snatched him down in his seat. The pilot turned around and went back to the gate and unloaded everyone. I understand that it was ultimately sorted out but everyone else on the plane refused to reboard as long as "they" were on board. Don't know the rest of the story, but I am sure that some of the 4th amendment fan boys out there are pissed at the pilot and the rest of the passengers for profiling these fine gentlemen.
    Last edited by CWPINST; 08-19-2013 at 07:25 PM.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

Screw everyone of them. Sad we can't deport the bastards and make it permanent. We are being invaded from within (again).. Didn't we learn enough on 9/11 ??
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

No shit. I know one thing, the Government (TSA) may not profile by race, by I guarandamntee you every flight I take with a Hadji on it has folks nervous - and watching. I have witnessed flight crews move large male Americans into seats next to Arabs...
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

The last time I flew there was a fellow with a towel on his head sitting in the front. He was standing up and very loud while talking on a phone as we were waiting to leave. I looked around and all the men around me gave me the nod. With out saying a word I knew that if this cat tried something we were together and woulda beat every living breath out of him.
    Last edited by GRN HED KILR; 08-19-2013 at 08:34 PM.

I sit up front often. On a flight to Seattle in November 2001, I had a fellow FF handing out sharpened #2 Pencils to everyone in First class. He was scared shitless and that was the only weapon he could get on board for self defense. I took two. LOL!!

Still carry one.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I don't even try and hide the fact that I am staring a hole straight through a goat fucker on an airplane. If they don't like it, they can take a bus. All the PC shit went out the window in 2001

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    I sit up front often. On a flight to Seattle in November 2001, I had a fellow FF handing out sharpened #2 Pencils to everyone in First class. He was scared shitless and that was the only weapon he could get on board for self defense. I took two. LOL!!

Still carry one.
    When I was out of the US a couple weeks ago I asked the guy with us at the lodge (he flys about 3 times a month) to borrow his pen. He handed me a surefire pen, damn thig was stout and could do some damage if you wanted to use it for that. He said he's never had a problem in security, and if shit ever hits the fan in the air, he's got at least something to defend himself with.

I'll have one soon.

I have a Tactical pen.( Miine is from Benchmade) The logic behind the pencil as a Stabbing "weapon" is you can stab and break it off in the bastard....
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Default Pick your poison (Pen)...

F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Soda can in a sock, will put a nice dent in a haji's skull. So would a cut off seat belt strap with the heavy clip still attached to the end. I always laughed at e tactical pen idea. But that's one place I wouldn't mind having one.

I used to have a polymer A.G. Russell Sting - TSA took it long ago.. sharpened with a fingernail file on all 4 edges..

It even said "Executive Letter Opener" on it...the TSA sucks.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by CWPINST View Post
    Some of them, 11 to be exact tried a little stunt, or perhaps it was a probing of our defenses in the Atlanta airport this weekend. A friend of mine was there picking up his son when his son told about a issue that he saw. Apparently 11 Hadji's boarded a plane and refused to put up their cell phones when asked. Finally they started yelling at each other in arabic, when one old boy from Texas grabbed the ringleader and snatched him down in his seat. The pilot turned around and went back to the gate and unloaded everyone. I understand that it was ultimately sorted out but everyone else on the plane refused to reboard as long as "they" were on board. Don't know the rest of the story, but I am sure that some of the 4th amendment fan boys out there are pissed at the pilot and the rest of the passengers for profiling these fine gentlemen.

The hell with returning to the gate, I'd of opened the door and chunked every one of their asses out on the tarmac while taxiing.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I avoid the bastards like the plague. Fuck flying anyway, I hate that shit.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I'm not to worried about the Haji's they are Indian, it's the camel and donkey lovers that worry me. I have traveled to the middle east a lot. I like to get on the plane last and take a head count. See where those stinky fuckers are sitting. I sit up front "which is the only to fly" one of those fuckers get up and walk towards the head I get up as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by mhogancu View Post
    Says the guy that didn't get accepted....