Slowly finishing up my project of building my first rig. Only issues I have now..1. waiting to get my registration crap back from DNR(3 weeks and still nothing). 2. I need to build a ballast box for lights cause weight on front end is little heavy for the 1542 Tracker. 2 people can fish front I know...haven't had 4 up there yet to test it out.

Additions-
1. platform is 5'x6' and is made out of 3/4" square tubing and 16 guage expanded metal.
2. Lights are 400 watt High Pressure Sodium
3. Genny- 4000/3500 running watt
4. 55# minn kota trolling motor
5. have a converter to run to battery to keep battery charged while running troller.
6. Ran single power cable to junction box, then parrelled off to the lights. Installed 3 different toggle switches for lights, incase one quits working, I can flip switch off to save ignitor and keep on fishing.

I still have few things I want to change, and need to cut my weight down a little from front. Hopefully ballast box will help cut out about 70 pounds.

Note***Before the trash talk starts!! I'm not from GA and the guy I got the bought from put all the frat boy stickers on! Just haven't gotten my new registration information back yet from DNR.

front_view_of_platform.jpg

junction box on boat.jpg

platform_1.jpg

side view of light.jpg

side_view_pic_of_platform.jpg