Thread: Mounted some Lights

Default Mounted some Lights

Finally got a chance to get some lights mounted on my boat. Turbo and I came up with the idea of mounting them on rod holder mounts. That way they can be easily removed and can still be used for rod holders. It is nothing fancy but, it gets the job done.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You da man, Chuck!
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

I like it.

Who makes those lights? They look durable.

How you like the foot controlled troller for bowfishing?

Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    I like it.

Who makes those lights? They look durable.

How you like the foot controlled troller for bowfishing?
    Thanks. Not sure. I made the brackets for them and bought the lights off of the trading post. I am curious to see how well the hold up. I am used to the foot controlled trolling motor, but some of my friends lack the basic knowledge to drive them, which kind of sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalMistake88 View Post
    Thanks. Not sure. I made the brackets for them and bought the lights off of the trading post. I am curious to see how well the hold up. I am used to the foot controlled trolling motor, but some of my friends lack the basic knowledge to drive them, which kind of sucks.
    they aint bad, but on long nights it gets tough standing on one leg all night. i had one on my first rig and quickly switched over to a hand control with a big foot switch on the floor

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    they aint bad, but on long nights it gets tough standing on one leg all night. i had one on my first rig and quickly switched over to a hand control with a big foot switch on the floor
    This is what I was getting at. I use one of the duck boat when we rig it for Spring time shooting. My back aches after a few hours. Let Josh try to drive and we start running into something every few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    This is what I was getting at. I use one of the duck boat when we rig it for Spring time shooting. My back aches after a few hours. Let Josh try to drive and we start running into something every few minutes.

hell my partner drives a truck for a living, let him get a hold of the steering stick for 30 seconds and we are either running over a stump, into the bank, up on a sand bar, or over my line... damndest thing i ever seen.

very cool set up man. I might have to look into that for my boat. I dont want a full time bow fishing boat but at the same time i would love to be able to go when i want to and not wait on someone to ask me. can you post a pic of the actual mount up close?
    Last edited by Tbone; 06-24-2013 at 04:15 AM.