Thread: Interior lights

Default Interior lights

After almost breaking my neck, while bowfishing at night, w/o any interior lights, I finally added some led's. tried them last night for the first time and its great.
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies

Looks good.

Default Re: Interior lights

What brand are they? I been looking to get some

I just gone done doing some research and learning that red is actually more fatiguing to the eye than white light. I'll be doing something similar, but I'll be going with green led rope lights. I like where your head's at with the placement of the lights.
    Last edited by willyworm; 05-12-2013 at 10:31 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by secondseason View Post
    What brand are they? I been looking to get some
    Got them at Pepboys and they are Alpena Max LED strip. http://www.pepboys.com/product/detai...98/?quantity=1

Its 2 12" strips but they put out too much light in one spot, so I cut them into 3 pieces each, soldered wire onto each piece, put heat sink on the end and then filled it with 5200 silicone. If you can find the 4" ones go that route.

I just gone done doing some research and learning that red is actually more fatiguing to the eye than white light. I'll be doing something similar, but I'll be going with green led rope lights. I like where your head's at with the placement of the lights.
    I have used them once and I didn't notice any eye fatigue during or after use. I mounted them to the under side of the half pipe, facing down, so I don't get the light directly in my eyes.
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies