Thread: Egg cleaning?

Default Egg cleaning?

I have cooked a fair bit of pork on mine lately and it's getting greasy. Should I take it down and clean the parts or just consider this flavoring for future meats?
    easy livin'

Leave it as is.

i have been thinking the same thing....but honestly the only issue I think i have is that my seal isnt as tight as it should be because of all the drippings. I think I need to order a new gasket....but I am pretty sure that wont happen any time soon.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

A little lid adjustment and the seal should be better.All the black shit is good on the inside.I clean and degrease the cast iron doodod on top when it's hard to operate.I should change the gasket but I've said that for a couple years now,maybe one day.Claimer get that Egg nuclear a for a bit and burn off some fat.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Only thing that gets cleaned out of mine is ash about every 5-6 times I grill. As Harv said, get that thing hot and it will burn off. Had mine at 700 last night before I put pork chops on.
    Go Tigers!!!

Betcha they was some yummy. Nuther thing.take you out the thermometer and clean it down to bare metal time to time.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.