Thread: NoDak hunting lic.prices going up this year

Default NoDak hunting lic.prices going up this year

• resident small game hunting license will increase from $6 to $10
    • nonresident small game hunting license from $85 to $100
    • resident big game hunting license from $20 to $30 (youth big game license remains at $10)
    • nonresident big game hunting license from $200 to $250
    • nonresident big game bowhunting license from $200 to $250
    • resident furbearer license from $7 to $15
    • resident wild turkey license from $8 to $15
    • combination license from $32 to $50
    • nonresident waterfowl hunting license from $85 to $100
    • statewide nonresident waterfowl license from $125 to $150
    • nonresident furbearer and nongame license from $25 to $40
    • resident swan license from $5 to $10
    • nonresident swan license from $25 to $30
    • resident crane license from $5 to $10
    • nonresident crane license from $5 to $30
    • and a nonresident reciprocal trapping license from $250 to $350. Sux but I'm still going.
    Last edited by gundogguru; 04-16-2013 at 06:24 PM.
    Proud owner of 3 AKC.Bench Champion MASTER HUNTERS

Wish SC would raise non resident cost provided it would go back to DNR
    "Blessed is the man... who makes one word grow where two grew before" - Havilah Babcock

You might as well learn that a man who catches fish or shoots game has got to make it fit to eat before he sleeps. Otherwise it’s all a waste and a sin to take it if you can’t use it.” - Robert Ruark

"Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing " -Benjamin Franklin

ND is overrated. Great duck "shooting" but the duck "hunting" sucks. If the current President duck hunted that is where he would go. A half-wit monkey could limit out in ND. One step above tamie hunting. The last time I hunted there I decided to hunt teal (there weren't many teal around at the time). It took all day but I finally limited out on them. I could have limited out on slimyheads (mallards to the DC/bumper sticker crowd) and other dumb ducks in an hour or less.
    "We have become so open minded that our brains have fallen out"

Quote Originally Posted by Downeast View Post
    ND is overrated. Great duck "shooting" but the duck "hunting" sucks.
    And Canada doesn't? I supposed you would rather look at naked sky's in SC. Any place that has a ton of ducks presents the opportunity for "duck shooting".
    Professor
    Carolina American Water Spaniels

UH HR GCH CH Carolina's Wild March Hare MH JHR RAE OA OAJ AF WDS CGC TDI (Bunny)
    UH HRCH Carolina's Duck Gumbo MHA SHR RN WDS CGC TDI (Gumbo) HRC 1500 Point Club (RIP)
    BISS HR GCH Carolina's Running With the Hare JHR SH WDX CGC TDI (Blew)
    HRCH GCH CH Carolina's Tale of the Hare SH MHR WDX (Bea)
    Carolina's Three Duck Limit (Rio)

ND is overrated. Great duck "shooting" but the duck "hunting" sucks. If the current President duck hunted that is where he would go. A half-wit monkey could limit out in ND. One step above tamie hunting. The last time I hunted there I decided to hunt teal (there weren't many teal around at the time). It took all day but I finally limited out on them. I could have limited out on slimyheads (mallards to the DC/bumper sticker crowd) and other dumb ducks in an hour or less.
    One step above tamie hunting? Really?

Jesus christ every time I think I've seen every varity of fucktard this place has to offer a new one pops its stupid fucking head up and says something extra dumb
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Your a fucking Moron.
    Proud owner of 3 AKC.Bench Champion MASTER HUNTERS

you are, indeed.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Wow.

It took all day but I finally limited out on them. I could have limited out on slimyheads (mallards to the DC/bumper sticker crowd)
    Another thing, what the fuck is a "slimyhead"? I've been duck hunting for almost 15 years, hunted all over the country and other continents, and never heard this before. I must be in the DC or bumper sticker crowd cause I call them "mallards". You really are a dumbass.

Jacob leave him alone..Incase you didn't know hes gods gift to ducks.

Thanks for the compliments. I love this place.

As far as ND, everyone that likes to duck hunt should go there at least once in their life. If nothing else, just to see a sky full of ducks.
    I just have no respect for mallards (slimyheads). Maybe 'cause I see them at parks, more so in the winter months (kind of interesting) sucking up bread, or watching people buy them by the hundreds to "raise and release". So, some of the wild mallards you see in ND may be sitting on a park bench a week later hanging out with the local rif-raf. And don't tell me it don't happen.

So, if you have the money and the time, by all means go to ND. It's easy hunting too.
    Last edited by Downeast; 04-18-2013 at 10:20 AM.
    "We have become so open minded that our brains have fallen out"