Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colt Match Target .22lr pistol Value?

I really hate to be a dickhead, but I am pretty sure the OP's intent was never to try and circumvent the TP.

Please dont tempt him to do such and put his membership here in jeopardy.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I have no intentions on trading or selling the pistol at this time. I just posted it for you fella's to see and ask if any of you had any information on it. Once I got the history on the pistol I figured it was too badass not to share it. I enjoy this site far to much to ruin it over trying to work around the TP rules. I'm going to become a supporting member I have just been hanging around getting the feel for the site. The people that reccomended me here said its full of a bunch of Aholes and gotta watch what you say here. Which is true as long as your not a complete idiot you are fine. Thanks again guys I'll keep you posted on more of the information I gather about it.

Word.

Thanks for sharing. Neat piece of history there.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton