Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: !! BREAKING!!! Dorner Shooting It Out With Cops

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default !! BREAKING!!! Dorner Shooting It Out With Cops

Fox news! Right now!
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 02-12-2013 at 05:05 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Update? Just pulled into work
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

The report I read said he burglarized a home, tied up the couple inside, and stole their car. He then got in a shoot out with authorities and it's not clear whether one or two officers is down. It was also unclear on the status of Dorner and whether or not he was in custody.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

Just turned it on. He's in a cabin in Big Beat, CA. Waiting to get a few details. i think they said he's shot 3 guys today.

Obama's going to have him killed so he doesn't interrupt his SOTU address tonight.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

He was driving the white truck when fish and game officers spotted him and the shooting started. They are saying he wounded two officers (don't know if it was fish and game or just cops). They flew one of them out in a medivac bird the other must not be too bad.

Right now he's hold up in a cabin and flinging a shot out every so often to keep them honest. Supposedly he is well surrounded and has no way to get out. But who knows?
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 02-12-2013 at 05:21 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

One thing is for sure, I credited him as being smarter than this. I figured he was way away from where his truck was found burned and was biding his time. I thought he was more tactical minded, guess not.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 02-12-2013 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    One thing is for sure, I credited him as being smarter than this. I figured he was way away from where his truck was found burned and was bidding his time. I thought he was more tactical minded, guess not.
    You've watched too many movies...

Seriously, I have an ex-brother-in-law that's a canine officer. He always said, they'd never catch a smart criminal but, he'd continue, there are no smart criminals.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

wow. what a gunfight.

just watched some footage (mainly audio) and from a copter cam.

He's cornered in a cabin like a rat. He'll probably sit in there for a few days and then blow his brains out. He should have kept moving. Once they get you in a building, it's done.
    "We have become so open minded that our brains have fallen out"

I sure hope it isn't the feller posted earlier with the T-shirt.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

One thing is for sure, I credited him as being smarter than this.

An man in his position is not thinking clearly.
    80-20 Genaration

Waco that sap sucker..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by Downeast View Post
    He's cornered in a cabin like a rat. He'll probably sit in there for a few days and then blow his brains out. .
    I'm guessing he will die from by police.
    80-20 Genaration

He doesn't have hostages. This will end soon
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

They haven't confirmed that its Dorner. They said its a man that highly resembles him. They were shooting up Ridgelines and Tacomas thinking they were Nissan Titans. Who knows if its him or not. I'm sure this will be part of Obummers State of the Union Address tonight and he'll use it as another way to push his gun grabbing agenda.
    :FYT:

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I sure hope it isn't the feller posted earlier with the T-shirt.
    I was thinking the same thing. I hope they have the right guy.

How many of you listen to the details and think how you would do it differently? From this, I learned that it would be most helpful to have a recording of someone saying in a distressed voice "Don't shoot. Please do what he says."

Quote Originally Posted by ECUPirate View Post
    They haven't confirmed that its Dorner. They said its a man that highly resembles him. They were shooting up Ridgelines and Tacomas thinking they were Nissan Titans. Who knows if its him or not. I'm sure this will be part of Obummers State of the Union Address tonight and he'll use it as another way to push his gun grabbing agenda.
    . Not a good time to sell cops can protect us.

One thing is for sure, I credited him as being smarter than this. I figured he was way away from where his truck was found burned and was bidding his time. I thought he was more tactical minded, guess not.
    I was thinking the exact same thing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

His ass will be dead before dark. Or at dark because there will be no footage of him coming out with his hands up & being cut down.