Thread: 12/30/07 Bream Limit

Went out last sunday before the rain and caught 60 in an hour and a half. Probably caught 90 all together.

[img]http://render-2.snapfish.com/render2/is=Yup6aQQ%7C%3Dup6RKKt%3Axxr%3D0-qpDofRt7Pf7mrPfrj7t%3DzrRfDUX%3AeQaQxg%3Dr%3F87KR6 xqpxQPPaxleQx0nexv8uOc5xQQQGolPQneePaqpfVtB%3F*KUp 7BHSHqqy7XH6gX0QQ0o%7CRup6lQQ%7C/of=50,590,442[/img]
    "I feel sorry for people that dont drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they will feel all day." Lyndon B. Johnson

If we don't have ducks I guess its time to start fishing. Nice limit of bream. I would have thought it was a little early, but I bet they taste good out of the cold water.
    An average hunt becomes great with a good dog

They were very good. We caught them on one of our brush piles in 18 feet of water.
    "I feel sorry for people that dont drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they will feel all day." Lyndon B. Johnson

Alls i see is the red x, but ive not one to doubt a feller i don't know.
    Good job, ive been dreaming of filling stringers for the last week.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Ya I know, I'm working on the red x thing as we speak. Check back in a few and see if you can see the pic.

Aight, tried another hosting site, hope yall can see this this time!

They're there, and it ain't right showing fish like that and then talking about eating them without sharing!!

Very nice cooler full. I guess maybe we all should be doing this when we're 'duck hunting' because the ducks ain't around.
    SHR T&R's Carolina Lucy Girl - Lucy
    SHR Carolina Magic's Max4Camiflage - Cami

It's pretty nice when you can kill two birds with one stone. Scouting ducks and catching a limit. FYI, the scouting ducks part was not near as productive!