Thread: Execution of General Anton Dostler

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Execution of General Anton Dostler

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-R5yOqwT7U[/ame]

German Gen. Anton Dostler is tied to a stake before his execution for war crimes by a firing squad in the Aversa stockade. The General was convicted and sentenced to death by an American military tribunal. Aversa, Italy. December 1, 1945. Blomgren.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Them boys weren't good shots. They even hit him in both arms. Wonder if any of them actually hit the Death Patch over his heart?
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Who cares.
    Proud owner of 3 AKC.Bench Champion MASTER HUNTERS

I would have aimed for his nuts

crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Betcha they had to get that in one take.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Quote Originally Posted by HARV View Post
    Betcha they had to get that in one take.
    I don't think I've typed it in a while, but I like you Harv.

The chaplain looks like Gen. George Patton.
    That the Tiger's roar may echo.....

Shoulda stitched him with a Ma Deuce.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

On March 22, 1944, fifteen soldiers of the U.S. Army dressed as Italian civilians, including two officers, landed on the Italian coast about 15 kilometres north of La Spezia, 400 km (250 miles) behind the then established front. The mission was an OSS operation codenamed Ginny II. Their objective was to demolish a tunnel at Framura on the important railroad line between La Spezia and Genoa. Two days later, the group was captured by a party of Italian Fascist soldiers and members of the German Wehrmacht. They were taken to La Spezia, where they were confined near the headquarters of the 135th Fortress Brigade, which was under the command of German Colonel Almers. The immediate, superior command was that of the 75th Army Corps, commanded by Dostler.

The captured U.S. soldiers were interrogated and one of the U.S. officers revealed the story of the mission. The information, including that it was a commando raid, was then sent to Dostler at the 75th Army Corps. The following day (March 25), Dostler sent a telegram to the 135th Fortress Brigade ordering that the captured soldiers be executed. This order was an implementation of Hitler's secret Commando Order of 1941 which required the immediate execution without trial of commandos and saboteurs. Officers at the 135th Fortress Brigade contacted Dostler in an attempt to achieve a stay of execution. Dostler then sent another telegram ordering Almers to carry out the execution. Two last attempts were made by the officers at the 135th, including some by telephone. These efforts were unsuccessful and the fifteen Americans were executed on the morning of March 26, 1944, at Punta Bianca south of La Spezia, in the municipality of Ameglia. Their bodies were buried in a mass grave that was then camouflaged. Alexander zu Dohna-Schlobitten, a member of Dostler's staff who was unaware of the secret Commando Order and who had refused to sign the execution order, was dismissed from the Wehrmacht for insubordination.[1]

Those guys should have known better.
    "Surrender is NOT a Ranger word!"

Why Surrender Is Never an Option - best article I have ever read on the subject.
    http://www.marksmanshipmatters.com/i...d=50&Itemid=63