Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dead bodies on Mount Everest

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    How does he really know? It might have just been Vermont.
    laughed out loud on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by duckduckdog View Post
    They weren't doing what they wanted to do when they were dying - they were fucking dying.

True Story
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by joshwhity View Post
    This story to me is amazing. Most people don't know what great measures mother nature has in store for us. these people pushed there bodies to the limit ending there life, but they died doing what they always wanted to do. hike, and reach the summit of the mountain. one day I would like to attempt the climb Mount Everest. not making it to the top of coarse. But to see the challenges that these people faced and how great and powerful nature can be.
    You better hope that you don't have to pass a grammar test in order to qualify to climb the mountain.

I mean if somebody has already done it why try to be second?

You wanna slap on the back and fame? Swim up Niagara Falls!
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Quote Originally Posted by HARV View Post
    You wanna slap on the back and fame? Swim up Niagara Falls!

who would want to swim TO Canada?
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

same folk that wanna die on a mountain I reckon.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

I got dangerously altitude sick when climbing a mountain less than 14,000 ft, I can't imagine how your body would feel twice that elevation.
    "Blessed is the man... who makes one word grow where two grew before" - Havilah Babcock

You might as well learn that a man who catches fish or shoots game has got to make it fit to eat before he sleeps. Otherwise it’s all a waste and a sin to take it if you can’t use it.” - Robert Ruark

"Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing " -Benjamin Franklin

Into thin Air .... Was an amazing book about Everest written by same guy that wrote Into the Wild.
    "Blessed is the man... who makes one word grow where two grew before" - Havilah Babcock

You might as well learn that a man who catches fish or shoots game has got to make it fit to eat before he sleeps. Otherwise it’s all a waste and a sin to take it if you can’t use it.” - Robert Ruark

"Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing " -Benjamin Franklin

If there was a pond full of ducks up there, we'd all be dead.
    "We have become so open minded that our brains have fallen out"

An american went up there naked a few years ago-Just the last steps me thinks.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Moatsy View Post
    6'0"...

My Dad used to say when we were "toe to toe your nose is in it and when you're nose to nose your toes are in it"...

I swear he was heartbroken when I moved on.
    A friend of my dad's, Shorty Kelly, was only 5' tall. He married one of the Voiselle gals from 96. All the Voiselles are tall and she was a bit over 6'. She used to say the same thing about her husband Shorty, nose-to-nose and his toes was in it, toes-to-toes and his nose was in it.

She had another good story she used to tell about the size of Shorty's pecker too.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I respect people who find climbing to get to the top one of their things, but the last time I went hiking was up Camelback Mountain in Arizona. I made the statement, that I won't be climbing any mountains unless I have a gun with me and there is a critter to shoot at the top.
    Last edited by HartClemson99; 11-28-2012 at 07:37 PM.
    "I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion"
    - Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion, 1973

Quote Originally Posted by artdevilish View Post
    Does broke back mountain count?
    FIFY

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    A friend of my dad's, Shorty Kelly, was only 5' tall. He married one of the Voiselle gals from 96. All the Voiselles are tall and she was a bit over 6'. She used to say the same thing about her husband Shorty, nose-to-nose and his toes was in it, toes-to-toes and his nose was in it.

She had another good story she used to tell about the size of Shorty's pecker too.

And his son tells lies bigger than the whole family out together!!

He used to weigh about 450 and said he was a wrestler, lover boy Larry is what he said his stage name was.

Russell Hughes went to the wrestling at the civic center to see if it was true.

I said Russell was he wrestling, he said the only thing he was wrestling was that tub if buttered popcorn
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Tell me about it. That fat boy was a terror when he was a kid too. Always in trouble and always running his mouth. It's a wonder someone didn't kill his fat butt.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by duckduckdog View Post
    you better stick to conquering the top of the jumpy thing at boone hall - mount pleasant will not prepare you for mount everest.

they weren't doing what they wanted to do when they were dying - they were fucking dying.

That shit right there is hilarious!
    If you give 10 people a bag of gold, someone will complain about how heavy it is!