Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Clemson Wont beat SCAR with Dabo

Quote Originally Posted by CAMO SNOB View Post
    His name is so fucked up I had to type it three fucking times because the phone is too smart to think that is a word.

New coach isnt going to do anything either......
    Hey!.. There's a Crow! Shoot That Black Bastard!

...but I bet he has A better name
    Last edited by CAMO SNOB; 12-25-2013 at 11:05 PM.
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

agreed
    Hey!.. There's a Crow! Shoot That Black Bastard!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMO SNOB View Post
    ...but I bet he has A better name
    It is a stupid name.

i think fish was saying the BCS is flawed, allowing teams ranked lower to get better bowl bids due to automatic conference tie-ins. This isnt new news...remember vag tech versus michigan in the sugar bowl a few years back? Mich was ranked like 22 and the chokies were like 15.

I dont think the four team playoff is going to solve everything, either.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

You coots sure are something else I tell ya.

You beat us a couple years because of OUR bad quarterback play and OUR O Line problems and you want to beat your chest.

Dabo isn't going anywhere.
    The Clemson Carolina game will take a swing and that sour taste will again resume. Won't be long. Eat it up.
    piss on china, the country and the dishes. I can stack dishes any where, instruments of death deserve a special place.

Quote Originally Posted by cut em' View Post
    You beat us a couple years because of OUR bad quarterback play and OUR O Line problems and you want to beat your chest.
    And exactly how did you guys handle yourselves when climpsin last beat Carolina?

Yeah, you probably can't remember that far back, can you?
    Last edited by Fish; 12-26-2013 at 10:24 AM.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    And exactly how did you guys handle yourselves when climpsin last beat Carolina?

Yeah, you probably can't remember that far back, can you?
    I admit, it's been a while. I know how I acted. I can assure you it wasn't like some TPT that just won the lottery and will be bankrupt in a few years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by artdevilish View Post
    I admit, it's been a while. I know how I acted. I can assure you it wasn't like some TPT that just won the lottery and will be bankrupt in a few years.
    Well you know, Art, a lot of the flack you clemmings get is directly related to the amount of constant Bigtimber like posts and the general indignation most of you have for your current situation. This whole "new money" thing got old sometime around year three. But if you keep talking about it, I'm sure it will come back in style...at least in the minds of a bunch of bitter, delusional clemmings.

I assure you the lottery winner get me out of the ghetto mentality is alive and well. Just go read your fella coots post. It's like 8 mile come to sc.

I assure you the lottery winner get me out of the ghetto mentality is alive and well. Just go read your fella coots post. It's like 8 mile come to sc.
    Did you really just make a reference to a hip hop/rap artist movie?

I expected something more along the lines of the Great Gatsby from you.

This is going to take me some time to get over.

Quote Originally Posted by cut em' View Post
    You coots sure are something else I tell ya.

Dabo isn't going anywhere.
    The Clemson Carolina game will take a swing and that sour taste will again resume. Won't be long. Eat it up.
    That's right, you beat yourselves, and it had nothing to do with the other team. Was that the case with FSU too?

Quote Originally Posted by CWPINST View Post
    It is called being out coached. I would not call USC a sub-par SEC team. They are really upper tier right now.....not elite by any means, but upper tier. Having said that, the argument can be made that Clemson was at least as good as USC this year. Not last year though. USC was better. Like him or not Spurrier and his staff know how to develop a game plane and scheme against Clemson, yet Dabo and his staff aren't of the caliber to reciprocate. The talent level was pretty close this year, but Spurrier and USC still have mental jurisdiction........and on the field, the tigers know it. You can see it in their faces. Right now, we own clim5on and just like the players, the fans know it too, but won't admit it.
    I for one, hate USC with everything in my blood I think its a terrible academic institution, they suck at a lot of things Clemson is better at, in fact Clemson OWNS USC in more things than I can count on both hands. I'd never send a child or family member to USC and tell them "have fun and learn something", cause they won't do either of those things in downtown columbia.... however I can agree that Steve Spurrier is in a different class of coach than Dabo Swinney. More experience and he's just got the "ole ball coach" mentality. Dabo is an assistant coach and I look forward to the day when Clemson AD tells Dabo he's moving back to assistant coach and starts looking for a real head coach.

I don't wanna hear crap about how good of a coach he is. We should've beat Georgia, and every other team we beat this year, Dabo does not even call plays. 5 is unacceptable. Clemson is an always has been better than SCAR as shown by the record. That is all. Congratulations to you Carolina fans for your 5 years of returning to your tailgate with a smile for a game or two.
    Last edited by SwatEm; 12-26-2013 at 11:46 AM.

This is boring.

You are describing about ten guys at the very most who rub the rivalry in every day. the rest of us are over it. but i will never take five in a row for granted. It is unprecedented. I just dont feel the need to talk junk.

Quote Originally Posted by SwatEm View Post
    I for one, hate USC with everything in my blood I think its a terrible academic institution, they suck at a lot of things Clemson is better at, in fact Clemson OWNS USC in more things than I can count on both hands. I'd never send a child or family member to USC and tell them "have fun and learn something", cause they won't do either of those things in downtown columbia.... however I can agree that Steve Spurrier is in a different class of coach than Dabo Swinney. More experience and he's just got the "ole ball coach" mentality. Dabo is an assistant coach and I look forward to the day when Clemson AD tells Dabo he's moving back to assistant coach and starts looking for a real head coach.

I don't wanna hear crap about how good of a coach he is. We should've beat Georgia, and every other team we beat this year, Dabo does not even call plays. 5 is unacceptable. Clemson is an always has been better than SCAR as shown by the record. That is all. Congratulations to you Carolina fans for your 5 years of returning to your tailgate with a smile for a game or two.
    there isnt a coach out there available right now who could do better than dabo.
    dont jump ship.

This guy likes coolaid.

Serious question: Do you taters really think Clemson is a well regarded academic institution?

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post
    You are describing about ten guys at the very most who rub the rivalry in every day. the rest of us are over it. but i will never take five in a row for granted. It is unprecedented. I just dont feel the need to talk junk.
    True bf. very true.